The CompuText is a unique eBook teaching platform. It has interactive and multimedia features not common in other eBook formats
- Chapters are divided into several parts each having it's own digital file. Students can mark up each chapter part by highlighting,
un-highlighting, bolding, underlining, italicizing, modifying text, and adding comments.
- Cut, copy, and paste are available, as are undo and redo.
- The edited chapter part can then be saved as the new default. The original version can be brought back if desired.
- Each chapter part has two sub-parts: main text and review text.
The review text is in outline form and is reduced to essentials. Main and review can be toggled back and forth.
- Figures are clicked up separately from the text and can be enlarged to any size. It is sometimes useful just to click through the figures for a chapter without bothering to scroll through the text.
- The CompuText platform supports an unlimited number of multimedia objects.
At present, CompuText runs only under Windows Vista or later.
The CompuText platform is copyrighted © by Strand
Street Press and R. David Baker, 2012. All rights reserved.
Cardiovascular Physiology, CompuText Edition
Strand Street Press, 2012
Available on CD. The CompuText Edition contains the same main text as the printed
version, 3rd Edition.
Jewel case front
Click here to buy